A key part to creating a social media marketing plan is conducting a social media audit. This assesses how well your current social media use works for you. There are many different steps involved when doing a social media audit
Examine your social media profiles
- Locate and document all your social media profiles, official and unofficial
- Check for completion of all details on these profiles and for consistency in imagery and message
- Follow up on your goals and compare performance today to performance one and two years ago.
- Make an action plan for improvements and goals for your profiles
SMP Social Media Marketing will help you select which social platforms are best suited for your business and we will work with you to build and execute a social media plan that targets your specific audience.
- Develop a deep understanding of your brand identity, company culture, key personnel, ongoing events and all the details in between.
- Identify your target audience
- Establish your social voice and tone
- Create your content mix
- Provide strategy and support for all leading social networks that are best for your business including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn.
One of the biggest challenges that many businesses face when it comes to social media is planning, coordinating, distributing and maintaining their message across all of their preferred social media outlets it really is a full time job. Our team will work with your business to establish an editorial calendar with messages and imagery that communicate your company culture and help you maximize your strategy across all of your key social media profiles.
Editorial calendar services:
- Content creation and curation
- Custom graphic design
- Suggested post frequency and optimal post times
- Strategic keywords and hashtags
- Promotional offers
Our team will ensure that all of your posts, tweets and status updates are scheduled for launch based on your target audience and their trends of social media behavior to ensure the greatest impact on your initiatives.
Social media is the channel through which businesses can speak directly with their customers. When properly executed, your social media efforts will become a two way conversation, as quality content must be followed up with quality engagement. SMP Social Media Marketing will build, manage and maintain your online community. Our team will carry on the conversation, identify your brand advocates and form lasting relationships with your fans, followers and connections.